AN APPEAL TO PKK YOUTHS- By Comr. Jeff Shipi

APPEAL TO PKK YOUTHS WRITTEN BY COMRADE JEFF SHIPI.


I write with deep pain in my heart, with the manner at which we are playing politics on the Plateau.

It is exactly one year and some months this present Government came on board ,and we are already hitting the polity.

Can we please stop distracting our leaders ? So they can concentrate on governance.I expect us  now to start evaluating them and bringing out their score cards as electorates but to my greatest dismay we are here saying;

Rt.Hon.Yusuf Adamu Gagdi 2023 

Hon.Saleh yipmong 2023

Hon.Philip Dasun 2023


Hon : Philip Wallok 2023

Except for Hon.Henry Longs and Isma'il Hudu Bala (Bala Noma) I have not heard or seen on social media about any aspiration come 2023.

My appeal is that,we should allow the sitting leaders to concentrate on delivering their mandate .

Instead of working on the mandate they have been given ,they are busy looking for campaigners.The money that is meant for the people who have worked for them will be diverted to new supporters for campaign.



Please my fellow PKK youths ,can we allow this social media politicking to rest for now ,so that  our represenntatives can concentrate on  delivering their campaign promises

Others who are not sittting members are allowed to do that because they are not  political office holders .

Please reason with me .

This people are not up to 2years and we are hitting the social media as if it's 3years already .This ,to me it's not healthy to our politics and pkk.


This is solely my opinion though.Cmr Jeff .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GAGDI ATTENDS FCE PANKSHIN NAPSS CULTURAL DAY, DONATES 406 CAR AND 1.5 MILLION CASH

BADAWA POLITICAL FORUM FOR GAGDI, HAS ENDORSED RT HON YUSUF ADAMU GAGDI FOR SECOND TERM COME 2023